Presley Consulting, a consulting in the human resources area, leading in staffing and recruiting. Working on contingency and interim search assignments with the recruitment expertise in accounting, financial services, banking, engineering, human resources, information technology, e-commerce, telecommunication, FMCG, Oil and Gas, procurement, supply chain, sales, and marketing. Our clients range from Fortune 500, multinational, to Indonesia publicly listed companies.
HR Manager (Plantation Site – NTB)
Presley Consulting is currently recruiting on behalf of its respected client, one of an established refinery sugar plantation, who is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team in NTB Plantation area.
- Responsible to build a good communication with employee, management and labor
- To lead and support the development and implementation of HR policy across all areas of the organization including improving performance, maximizing attendance and providing effective management of change.
- Work with the HR team to develop, co-ordinate, implement and audit all HR activity within the department and across the organization.
- Make proper arrangements for the effective recruitment of personnel to maintain the capacity and capability of the organization.
- Maintain effective employee relations including participation, consultation and negotiation with representative bodies and ensure maintenance of productive working relationships with all colleagues.
- Ensure effective implementation of the disciplinary and grievance procedures for all employee groups.
- Directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resources function.
- Continually assess employee engagement and morale, and work with leaders to develop initiatives to ensure the workplace culture exemplifies the core company values.
- Male, with min. age 35 years old
- Min. Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Management, Law or other related departments
- Have min. 5 years working experience in HR for Plantation, and have solid experience in handling labor
- Must have good industrial relationship, knowledge in labor
- Have a good networking with “Departemen Tenaga Kerja”
- Familiar with renewal contract, training program and development
- Have experience working in field/ site is an advantage
- Able to work independently and team
- Willing to be placed in Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB)
If you meets with the requirements, please send your updated CV (include with job descriptions in English) + photo to [email protected] with subject HR Plantation Manager
Dilihat: 12 kali